Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Monday 9 November 2015

260 Q&A With Dyce JR

260 Q&A Session with the Co-founder and Artist Dyce JR

Question1:How long have you been in the industry?

Answer:I have been in the industry since 2009 so I guess that makes like 6years now.
Question2:what inspires you?

Answer:Well 'Life' really inspires me on how simple it is because life is just how we take it to be. Even though they are ups and downs it still goes on.

Question3: What do you to relax yourself?

Answer: To relax myself I'd say, just chill with mates, talking long walks alone while listening to Music or maybe just a go to a quite place and meditate.

Question4:Top 5 jams on your playlist?

Answer: In no alphabetical my top 5 would be:
•Congratulate - Aka
•Crazy For You - Tio
•Cake - Jay Rox
•Siniwala - Chef 187 ft F Jay
•Mau - Dyce JR'

Question6:Celebrity crush?

Answer: I think the only Celebrity crush I have is only Me❤️❤️💯. Lol nice question though but honestly I don't really crush on anyone because I landed safely.

Question7:What advice do you have for upcoming artists?

Answer: To all upcoming artists out there let's stay focused on what we want and let no one try to bring you down. Believing in yourself is key to making it in the industry and also if you want people to take you seriously, invest in your career. #Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment