Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Sunday 8 November 2015

Keisha Tha-Black Rose to release Debut Single "Siyabonga"

Siyabonga:I wrote Siyabonga Out of the depths of my heart,yes a christian but am not perfect and I have flaws,I fall,I fear,I get weak but God sees beyond all my imperfections and loves me,he keeps me alive even when there seems to be no reason to,we face a lot of trials as beings and sometimes forget to thank God for all the times we didn't have the them,the fact we have breath..siyabonga means thank you in Zulu,the chorus translated in english is:thank you,thank you lion of Judah..
This is a song of praise,a song that someone can listen to and remember God, his mercy and grace..always thank and praise God,in good and bad times...
Keisha...

2 comments: