Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Friday 23 October 2015

260 Q&A: Mikrophone 7 "God Engineering"

Mikrophone7


Question1:Why the name God Engineering??

Answer: .The name God Engineering because,after I got saved I figured that its impossible to live right without God pulling
Question2: What should the fans expect?

Answer:The fans should expect a super different sound from me,a more musically mature sound well of course that dance music with that Fresh2Life tip also most importantly a breathe of God on every song.

Question 3: Does this project have any features?

Answer:.Yeah there's a couple of Artist that feature,which I gotta keep secret for a minute...but yeah

Question4: How long have you been In the music industry??

Answer: As a Christian Artist I've been in the game for 2 years....as an Artist fye shani shani I've been in the game for 3 years.

Question5:when,where is the launch??

Answer:The release date is 31st October,there's no concert to launch it just yet....

Question 6:How many songs are on it??
Answer: 6.We have 11 songs on the Project

Question7:which producer and studio did you work with?
Answer:I worked with Fumbani,Mr.Champs on two different songs,the rest of them were produced by my favorite producer and brother the young and gifted Taonga Zulu aka Teazy. The Project was recorded at 260 Africa Studio and was mixed and mastered at Radio Cafe...
The "God Engineering Ep" drops on the 31st of October 2015
#260AfricaMusic#ThisOctober #StayBlessed





No comments:

Post a Comment