Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Saturday 24 October 2015

260 Q&A With Dj Fanatik of Power99.7 Fm

We sat down with Power Fm Dj  Daniel "fanatik" Mumba and had a chat about his Professional and little about his personal circles here is what he had to say:

Question1:why did you chose to become a Dj??
Answer: I wanted to become a radio presenter because I love imusic and I love interacting with people,music is the spice of life as they say and I guess..I wanted my "spice" in large quantities.

Question 2: Who are your top 5 Zambian artists?
Answer: Top 5 Zambian Artists are Jay Rox, Krytic, Pompi, Abel chungu

Question3: What do you in your spare time?
Answer: In my spare time, I play video games, lol, spend time with my family, and I am trying to get back to my reading habits.

Question 4: Can you play a sport and why that sport?
Answer: Does pool on my phone qualify as a sport?lol I don't play any sport right now,but I wanna pick up a childhood sport...Badminton!!

Question5: What do you think it takes to be a great artist?

Answer: To be a great artist I think you need hunger,you need the ability to stay hungry and aspire for more....constantly challenge yourself..

Question6: Top 5producers
Answer:Top 5 Producers,1.Cashroll 2. Peezy cablez, 3.TK, 4.Mag44  5. Hurricane

Question 7:How long have you been a D.j??
Answer: I have been on radio 6 years,going 7....its been an awesome experience, ups and downs but love the journey
#PowerFm

No comments:

Post a Comment