Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Thursday 22 October 2015

Keisha "Tha-Black Rose " Talks "All I Know"

When I wrote "All I Know" I was going through a really rough patch in life,I had just been abandoned by someone I placed a lot of hope and trust in,it got to me so bad I had dreams about betrayal night after night and my heart was real heavy,the beat was actually made for another song but idk something else came out of me..
As Christians we are asked to love but how does one love when their heart is filled with pain?? 

How does one love when love scares them??How does one love when they don't love themselves??

you can never give out what you don't have in you...
So this song isn't just a song its a plea its an everyday prayer,its rehab..asking God who is love to fill our hearts with love and grant us peace with ourselves and forgive the evil done to us in the past...
Download "All I know" here >> http://www.itsretunes.com/keisha.html
Share it,tweet it,repeat it and stay blessed...


No comments:

Post a Comment